I posted a link in the gutter for Threadless T-shirts. They're so cool I have no words. Here are a few of my favorites. You should really go look around.
You gotta see this one...
Still laughing at this one...
This one...
This one...
Ok, maybe one more...(this is my all time favorite).
And I was right about the not tired thing last night...I didn't fall asleep until about 2am. Made that 6:15 alarm seem especially unwanted.
Edit: I found something else that I need desperately and I'm sure some of you do too.
Cactus Pen
Monday, April 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
The robot shirt is...scary.
As for the birdies, my grandpa had birds tatooed on his chest after the war. (Don't ask me which war...I really don't know.)
My mom thought that little girls got boobies and little boys got birdies. Imagine her surprise when her big brother was fourteen and still had not birdies!
Post a Comment