Saturday, August 2, 2008

meme

Brien tagged me on this one:

The Rules:

* Link the person(s) who tagged me
* Mention the rules on my blog
* Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of mine
* Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them
* Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged

I think the only exception is that I'm not tagging anyone, because I think it's made the rounds.

1) I love gossip blogs.
2) I hate coming in on the middle of movies or TV shows, I'd rather not watch it than watch part of it.
3) I eat ketchup on beans and peas.
4) I can whistle in stereo.
5) I have an uncanny ability to remember song lyrics
6) I have a tattoo.

1 comment:

Brien Louque said...

e always mock me for putting ketchup on red beans and rice, but if you don't put ketchup on them, how are they supposed to get red?