Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year

Wow, I'm such a terrible blogger. But in the spirit of these new year's resolutions I'll try to post at least once a week.

I painted the front room (living/dining) and foyer today. It was a terrible yellow when we bought the house and now it is "latte." Or off-white if you prefer. I have the hallway to do this weekend.

Not much else new. My job is going really well. I sold two pieces of art this year, and have commissions for 3 more. So that's good.

We're planning a trip to Great Britain next summer with some high school friends and I'm really looking forward to that. So any of you with tips for the UK feel free to post them.

1 comment:

Giftie Etcetera said...

We love when you blog. It's like I get my own special Lorna newsletter in my Google Reader in-box. And then Alan and I can gossip about what's going on with Chris and Lorna. That's good stuff!