Saturday, January 26, 2008

Meme stolen from Giftie

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. McDonald's-one summer
2. Vet tech
3. Making pottery
4. Veterinarian

Four movies I've watched more than once:
1. Paint Your Wagon
2. Pirates of the Caribbean
3. Bourne Identity
4. The Little Mermaid


Four Places I've Lived
1. Blanchard, LA
2. College Station, TX
3. Baton Rouge, LA
4. Hutto, TX

Four T.V. Shows that I watch
1. Big Medicine
2. Iron Chef America
3. Dr. 90210
4. Law and Order (all of them)


Four favorite pastime activities:
1. Reading
2. Art
3. Gardening
4. TV

Four places I have been:
1. Nuevo Progreso, Mexico
2. Carlsbad, New Mexico
3. Denver, PA
4. Washington, D.C.


People who e-mail me regularly:
1. Myste
2. Freecycle
3. Yahoo vet school group
4. Allrecipes

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Chocolate
2. Doritos
3. Thai food
4. Ben and Jerry's Karamel Sutra


Four places I would like to visit:
1. Italy
2. Australia
3. England
4. Thailand


Things I am looking forward to in the coming year:
1. Trip to England/Scotland/Ireland
2. Spring break with hubby
3. Vet meeting
4. Cirque de Soleil


Things I am not looking forward to in the coming year:
1. Hot summer
2. house remodeling (mess!)
3. ?
4. ?

No comments: